Electric Hot Water Costs?
Our customers often ask us “what are some normal Electric Hot Water System Prices?”.
To be informed properly so you can get your three quotes you may need a trusted hot water specialist to come out to your home and give you a fixed quote. When a plumber/electrician gives you a quote its based on a number of factors. These include:
- What brand of Electric Hot Water System is the customer chasing?
- What size system are they after?
- Where is the original hot water system located and will the new Electric Hot water System be able to take its place?
- Will the original hot water system need to removed?
- Will all of the above factors affect the overal hot water system prices?
What do they cost? What factors influence the prices?
1. What Electric Hot water System brands are available on the market today?
There are a number of electric hot water systems available to homeowners. The different brands have different prices.
Some of the more popular electric hot water system types include:
- Everhot Electric
- Rheem Optima Electric
- Rheemglass Electric
- Dux Proflo Electric
- HOTFLO Rinnai
- AquaMAX Electric
- Edson Electric
- Saxon Electric
2. What size Electric Hot Water System are they after?
Common Electric Hot Water storage sizes include:
Generally the bigger the Electric Hot water system the more expensive.
3. Where is the original hot water system positioned and will the new Electric Hot water System be able to take its place?
Does your existing hot water system meet all the necessary BCA, Local Council and State/Federal Plumbing regulations?
Can the replacement Electric Hot Water unit simply replace the existing system or does the system need to positioned in another section of the home,
possibly requiring more plumbing and electrical work? If so this may impact on the installed Electric Hot Water System Prices.
4. Will the original hot water system need to be removed?
Does the Electric Hot water installer need to remove/dispose of the old system?
If you live in S.E Queensland or Sydney and you would like to get three quotes for an electric hot water system or quotes for all the different types of hot water systems then why not fill out the quick obligation free form below. Three of our professional hot water system installers will contact you within 24hrs to arrange for an onsite quote at a time that is convenient for you. Hopefully this will help you decide on what size system will meet
your budget and meet or exceed your expectations of hot their electric hot water system prices.
There is also talk of Electric hot water systems being phased out across the nation and being replaced with more energy efficient hot water systems like gas, heat pumps and solar. To find out more Click Here.
If however you would like to get solar power system quotes you may to to consider your options through our partners at solar panels brisbane.