Heat Pumps Costs?
Our clients often ask me “what are typical Heat Pump Prices?”. Its rather easy to give you the quote for a heat pump by itself, however, if you want to get an installed heat pump price, it becomes a little harder to give an accurate quote over the phone. You need a Heat pump installer to come out to your home and give you a proper quote. When a Hot Water professional gives you a quote for any type of hot water system its based on a number of factors. These include but are not limited to:
- What brand of Heat Pump is the customer chasing?
- What size heat pump are they after?
- Where is the original hot water system located and will the new heat pump be able to sit in its place?
- Will the original hot water system need to removed and taken care of?
- What Federal/State and local rebates are available if any?
Heat Pump Prices
1. What Heat Pump Brands are available?
There are a number of heat pumps available for domestic homeowners. The different brands have different prices.
Some of the more popular heat pump brands include:
- Siddons heat pumps
- Rheem heat pumps
- Saxon heat pumps
- Quantum heat pumps
- Stiebel Eltron heat pumps
- Dux Airoheat heat pumps
- Dux Radient heat pumps
- Solarhart Synergy heat pumps
- Ecosmart heat pumps
- Edwards heat pumps.
- Everhot heat pumps.
2. What size heat pump are they after?
Common storage sizes include:
Generally the bigger the system the more expensive.
3. Where is the original hot water system located and will the new heat pump be able to sit in its place?
Does your existing hot water system meet all the necessary BCA, Local Council and State/Federal Plumbing regulations?
Can the replacement system simply replace the existing system or does the heat pump need to positioned in another place
requiring more plumbing and electrical work? If so this will impact on the heat pump prices.
4. Will the original hot water system need to be removed?
Does Heat Pump installer need to remove and dispose of the old system? There may be fees involved for the heat pump installer to safely dispose of your old hot water system.
5. What Federal/State and local rebates are available if any?
Currently there are very generous rebates available for heat pumps. This will certainly affect the rebate price.
This also depends upon which State your home is in as the different state’s have their own rebate programs.
Obviously, the safest way to make sure your not going to be taken advantage of is to get three written quotes. Why not take advantage of our completely obligation free service. We arrange three of the most suited Heat Pump installers to contact you and arrange a time to come out and give you a quote. You are under no obligation to purchase from either one of our installers. Best of all the service is completely free and you are going to get three quality heat pump companies competing to give you the best heat pump prices so they can win your business. All you need to do is fill out the quick and easy obligation free form below.
To find out more about the benefits of Heat Pumps,
If however you would like to get solar power system quotes you may to to consider your options through our partners at solar panels brisbane